5th International Conference for Law
This year’s conference will take spot.
12 to 13 April at the University of Warsaw lang.
The following topics will be discussed throughout the conference:
- The provisions of international law governing the status, rights and duties of the entities of international law in conflict
- Different approaches of dispute resolution in precise regions relating to international cooperation (eg the International Trade Law, International Law of the Sea, Law of Outer Space)
- The prevention of disputes
- Standard and alternative approaches of dispute resolution (the war as a means of conflict resolution, negotiation, mediation, conciliation, good offices, courts of arbitration, the courts International).
- Analysis of the numerous international disputes (case scientific studies)
- The function of institutions charged with sustaining peace and conflict resolution (United Nations, regional organizations, ICJ, other international courts and tribunals)
- New trends in a domain dispute resolution
The Conference is addressed to all PhD students and students interested in international law. The conference will be held in two languages: Polish and English. The organizers plan to publish a book following the conference, composed of articles written by participants.
Deadline for applications is March 1, 2012. Foreign participants will be notified if your application has been productive in 7 operating days from submission of the application.The registration fee is 35 PLN (about 8 euros). Organizing Committee will also assist in discovering accommodation for the time of the conference. Info about accommodation will individually following acceptance of the application.