The Best University Courses for the Return on Investment
While pursuing higher education in a specific field, you would have spent a lot of money to cover college expenses. Would you have applied various forms of student loans or financial aid. That is, you must have made a great investment toward their degrees. Before you make that investment, it makes sense to see what grades offer the best return on investment.
ROI across different grade levels
- - an associate degree can help you increase your salary by 30 percent in about 2 years. As is available both online and through the traditional way can be considered by professionals working well. It provides general education and vocational training implemented.
- - bachelor degree extends over the last four years and can help you get around $ 23,300 more per year. A master chosen in a specific field can help you get better career opportunities and higher wages compared to the undergraduate degree. This can help you get the advanced training to gain a competitive advantage over others, without a master’s degree. According to U.S. Census in 2002, advanced degrees and expertise can help you earn 2.6 times more than high school graduates.
- - degrees professionals can help you get maximum return on investment as their purchasing power will increase considerably. The Census report estimated that about $ 4.4 million income for life which is quite high and about four times the income of people with a high school graduation.
University Courses choice for ROI
- - Master Business Administration (MBA) can help you get a higher salary, and based on statistics provided by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) in 2008, there is a raise about 39 percent of the median with an MBA compared with the salaries of graduates from undergraduate. MBA get promotion within five years of obtaining this degree. You can improve the return on investment by spending less and considering online degrees.
- - Based on figures provided by the Labor Department, Bachelor of Engineering can get the highest starting salary. While the entry-level salary can be as much as $ 50,000 a year, a major in a specific area can help win the double in five to 10 years. It gives you maximum safety in working with nuclear engineers, oil and hardware engineers who earn very decent salary. However, environmental and biomedical engineers have a perspective of more than 20 percent of expected growth through 2016.
Can be an important investment in your life and can lead to a high ROI. Furthermore, knowledge and skills you have are recognized by most employers that result in better pay and job security. Even if the economy slows, the actions show a fall or if there is an increase in spending, you can always rely on their training to pay dividends throughout your life.